Temporary Vacancy – Assignment FSR Airbus, Mexico City, Mexico
Airbus have Training Centre’s worldwide. Airbus are building a new facility in Mexico City at which it will locate the second of the ordered A320 FFS’s. This will be the second device to be delivered under the Framework Agreement between LMCFT and Airbus.
- The “Field Service Representative” (FSR) role is to ensure a seamless entry into service for the newly re-installed training device and transfer the necessary knowledge to the operator’s team for smooth operation.
- Well-rounded on the technical aspects of the flight simulator (more a Sr. Technician than a Software specialist)
- Good understanding of the utilization of a simulator
- Effective communicator
- Overall a real Troubleshooter
Main areas of responsibilities include:
- Debugging technical issues with operator and end-users
- Providing on-the-job training to the operator’s maintenance team
- Ensuring smooth communication between the operator and LMCFT
- Providing advice on the best operational practices
- Early reporting to LMCFT of simulator and customer relationship issues.
- Reporting reliability data both during the 90 day Demonstration period and continuing throughout site attendance -against which LMCFT have performance Guarantees
- The ideal candidate knows all the hardware and has the know how to conduct motion and c/l tuning/alignments, s/w backups and restores, navigation alignments, etc.
- A well-rounded overall individual with some s/w knowledge.
- Fluency in English is essential, a sound level of Spanish is desirable.
- Expected 40 hrs per week, could be irregular hours
- Round-the-clock availability for AOG situations which may require overtime
- Should have knowledge of device (FFS)
- A320 FFS
- Limited-to-no possibility of vacation during the initial 3 month assignment
Duration: 15 months
Starting date: 29 February 2016
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
For further information please contact Jon Steele or Marlon Rubio and apply directly through Recruitment Recruitment@lmcft.com attn. Nicole Bakker, HR Business Partner.